Morning Breakfast with Speaker 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
“The State of Public Art in Arizona’ Speaker: Greg Esser
Break Out Sessions 9:45 – 11:15 a.m.
A selection of educational presentations, with attendees choosing from two of these 45-minute sessions:
- Mary Lucking, How to Get Started in Public Art
- Carrie Brown, Demystifying the Application Process
- Jana Weldon, Behind the Scenes – The Selection Process
- Maria Salenger, The Ins & Outs of the Design Team Process
Lunch with Moderated Panel of Speakers 11:30- 1 p.m.
Art Projects in Arizona 2023 / 2024
Topics of Discussion: Artists & Business, Credibility / Visibility of Artist Projects (local and out of state), Upcoming Projects In Arizona, and Where to Find Out About Upcoming Projects
Moderator: Mary Neubauer, Shemer Art Center Board Member/Arizona artist
- Valley Metro (light rail): MB Finnerty
- Tempe: Rebecca Blume Rothman
- Scottsdale: Kati Ballares
- Phoenix: Carrie Brown
- Avondale: Greg Esser
- Flagstaff: Jana Weldon
- Tucson: TBD
Break Out Sessions 1:15 – 3:15 p.m.
A selection of educational presentations, with attendees choosing from two of these one-hour sessions:
- Magnum, Steel & Architectural Fabrication
- Advanced Terrazzo, Dealing with Plane Hardscapes or Interior & Exterior Floors
- Bollinger Atelier, The Role of Founderies and Fine Art Casting
- Progressive Hardscapes, Surface & Sidewalk Artscapes
Closing Cocktail Reception 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Artist / Adult – Early Bird Registration (Before 9/30!) $40
Artist / Adult – Regular Registration (After Sept. 30) $50
Student – With Current ID $25
Business Sponsor $100
Breakfast or Event Sponsor $250
Lunch or Event Sponsor $500
Reception or Event Sponsor $1,000
Event Sponsor $2,500
Event Presenting Sponsor $5,000 SOLD!